Fabulous larger size 1-bedroom upgraded corner unit with 852 sq.ft interior space. Custom designed enclosed lanai. Enjoy beautiful view of the Diamond Head, Canal, City and Mountain. Great amenities include 8 BBQ stations, 2 gyms, pool, hot-tub, spacious sun deck, 24/7 security. Fantastic location close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Magic Island, Hilton Lagoon and Waikiki Beach. Homeowners Associations owns approximately 62% of the beneficial fee interest & ongoing negotiations of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building.
Courtesy of: Marina Hawaii Vacations Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and cannot be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2021 by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS. Updated: 15th June, 2021 2:56 PM